In this position, you will play a key role in managing services Countywide. An expert in their field, the ideal candidate is frequently consulted to implement clinical services, create training plan proposals, and strategically utilize healthcare providers to ensure cost-saving benefits. Therefore, the clinical operations manager must remain acutely aware of the health care services and the intricacies of where they are rendered. The Clinical Operations Manager will support various business units by assisting with clinical staff recruitment efforts and developing the 'brand' of the provider staff.
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will directly interface and support the Director of Clinical Operations in managing high level strategic efforts as they relate to County Operations. The ideal candidate is forward thinking, reliable, and able to delegate appropriately to champion large projects.
Come work with a dynamic, entrepreneurial and team-oriented company. We offer a fun and exciting place to work, and potential for individual growth within the organization.
• Develop internal systems for training, credentialing, and professional development of providers.
• Work with business unit leaders to determine staff requirements for products and services
• Directing and enforcing healthcare policies across organization
• Manage programs and projects within the clinical operations department
• Provide support to the clinical operation management team.
• Proactively anticipate and prepare for problems before they arise
• Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility as part of an ever-growing operational organization
• General reporting.
• Recruitment, hiring, and onboarding of local administrative staff and support of this process for clinical staff.
• Managing employee and client relations.
• Ensuring the financial health of the center based on prescriptive key performance indicators
• Maintaining a safe and effective facility.
• Communicating with staff, patients, and families.
• Receptive and communicative
• 3-5 years of professional experience as a healthcare professional
• Previous experience in management required
• Strong background in system and process design
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Professional written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in Microsoft Office Suite
• EZ Cap Experience required
• Highly organized
• Must be a team player and capable of working independently
Job Type: Full-time